By browsing our website, requesting to be contacted to receive information about our products and services, and letting us know that you would like to work with us by sending us your CV, you will share your personal data with us. Due to such sharing, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 (the so-called GDPR) we will process your personal data and MATEC will become the Data Controller of your personal data.
In accordance with the GDPR we are required to inform you on various topics and in particular on:
Under the GDPR:
Under the GDPR, MATEC Industries s.p.a. with head office in Massa Via Aurelia Ovest 383 54100 Massa, MS P.IVA: IT01089030454, in the person of its Sole Director, is the Data Controller.
The GDPR for data managers (and data controllers) with certain characteristics requires the appointment of a Data Protection Officer. Matec does not have the characteristics required by law, therefore has not proceeded with the appointment.
Using the site your personal data can be collected and processed, below we show you what are, specifically, the personal data that we can obtain and process:
Some of your browsing data such as:
Some personal information you decide to voluntarily provide for example:
– If you, by browsing the website, decide to complete a form with your name, your e-mail address and other requested data, we can process that data to contact you or give you a specific service that you are requesting
4.1. How and why:
– Personal data are processed by manual and electronic means, through automated systems, all according to the provisions of the GDPR. Web services processing is performed at the MATEC site and / or in the area where the servers are located
– We also use “cookies” for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data, through cookies, have been collected. For our “cookies” policy you can click here.
– Consider that each processing is carried out according to the procedures indicated by the GDPR and then adopting adequate minimum security measures.
– To provide a complete service, the MATEC site may contain links to other Web sites, not managed by MATEC. MATEC is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publication of illicit content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and the law on data protection by these sites
– Your data collected during browsing will be used for the following purposes:
to managing relations
with users or visitors to the site;
– statistic analysis anonymously;
– statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the
– The processing of data for the purposes referred to in point I is mandatory and
any incorrect or missing information may limit and / or prevent the full use of
the site’s features and services.
– The provision of the data referred to in point II is optional and the refusal to
proceed does not compromise the functionality and services of the site
4.2 Communication, dissemination and transfer of your data to third parties
Generally MATEC will not communicate your data to third parties, will not disseminate them or transfer them except for the cases expected in the specific information cited in point 3 above. For more information, then refer to the privacy policies referred to them.
By using “cookies” we can collect and process some of your personal data – in particular navigation data better described above. To get a complete explanation of our cookies policy you can click here.
We remind you that under the GDPR, you can:
1. request confirmation of the existence or not existence of your personal data;
2. obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the conservation period;
3. obtain the correction and deletion of data;
4. obtain the processing limitation;
5. obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive them from MATEC, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
6. oppose to the processing, even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
7. withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided
8. Oppose to an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
9. file a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor or other competent supervisory authority.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third-party cookies”), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site that he is visiting. Cookies, usually present in users’ browsers in a very large number and sometimes even with long temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, monitoring of sessions, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, etc.
What are the main types of cookies?
The provision of 08 May 2014 of the Privacy Guarantor has distinguished two macro- categories: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
Which cookies use this website, what are their main characteristics and how to deny consent to each of the cookies
This website may send the user the following cookies and briefly described, for the purposes specified below.
|GPS||Technical||YouTube video embedded|
|PREF||Technical||YouTube video embedded|
|YSC||Technical||YouTube video embedded|
|Technical||YouTube video embedded|
|fr||Technical||Cookie news Facebook|
|test_cookie||Technical||Cookie news Facebook|
|IDE||Technical||DoubleClick – Google Ads Platform|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Technical||DoubleClick – Google Ads Platform|
|wordpress_0d0acd049d1 828c5cbf4bf7b75f511d9||Technical||WordPress – system cookie|
|wordpress_logged_in_0d 0acd049d1828c5cbf4bf7 b75f511d9||Technical||WordPress – system cookie|
|_icl_current_language||Technical||WordPress – system cookie|
|cookieconsent_status||Technical||WordPress – system cookie|
|NID||Technical||Google Maps embedded|
Manage your cookie preferences also via browser
You can manage cookies also through your browser. If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using you can click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click to access the cookies management page, if you wish you can follow the procedures described here.